Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hadits of Nikkah




A woman came to the Messenger of Allah and said: "I present myself to you (for marriage)." So she stood for a long time. Then a man said: "O Messenger of Allah! Marry her to me if you have no need of her." So he said: "Do you have anything to give her as a dowry?" He said: "I have nothing except this Izar." So the Messenger of Allah said: "If you give her your Izar then you will have no Izar, so search for something." He said: "I did not find anything." He said: "Search for something, even if it just an 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠." He said: So he searched but he did not find anything. The Messenger of Allah said: "Do you have any 𝐐𝐮𝐫'𝐚𝐧 (memorized)?" He said: "Yes. This Surat and that Surat." And he named the Surat. So the Messenger of Allah said: "I marry her to you for what you have (memorized) of the Qur'an."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A woman may be married for four reasons

  Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: A woman may be married for four reasons: for her pro...